A number of job opportunities are currently available linked to our new homes currently under construction in Lower Falinge
Electrical Apprentice opportunity with J&R Electrical
J&R Electrical are looking for an apprentice to join their team on site in Lower Falinge as well as their other sites.
- Start dates would be around May/June.
- Candidates must be under 19, and a driving license would be a significant advantage
- Candidates would need to sign up to JTL Training’s electrical apprenticeship
Qualified, self-employed joiners available for work in Rochdale
One of ENGIE’s subcontractors are looking for local joiners to support the delivery of our new homes in Lower Falinge. Candidates must have:
- Previous experience on a fast-paced construction site
- Relevant qualifications – City & Guilds or NVQs in Carpentry and Joinery.
- Their own full set of site 110v tools.
- A valid CSCS card
Anyone interested can send us their CV via email@example.com by March 19th 2021.