We still have a long way to go before we can finalise our proposals. As soon as we have a clearer idea of timescales, we’ll let the local community know.
In the meantime, here’s a summary of what we’ll be doing next:
- Continuing to visit every resident at their home to discuss the proposals, how they may be affected and next steps.
- Holding more consultation events – these will be based on themes such as new homes, public areas and landscaping, play areas and car parking.
- Continuing to hold our informal weekly drop-in sessions.
- Preparing a masterplan for College Bank and Lower Falinge which we expect will be completed by late 2017.
- Working closely with Rochdale Council to include the Masterplan work in their planning documents which should be completed by Summer 2018.
- Actively seeking funding to support the Masterplan work, which could be from the Government, the private sector and from RBH’s own resources.
Have Your Say
Now find out how you can get in touch with us and have your say about the proposals.