We still have a long way to go before we can finalise our proposals. As soon as we have a clearer idea of timescales, we’ll let the local community know.
In the meantime, here’s a summary of what we’ll be doing next:
- Holding more consultation events – based on the feedback received so far, these events will provide more detailed information on the types and layout of the new homes, public areas and landscaping, play areas and car parking.
- Continuing to hold our informal weekly drop-in sessions.
- Preparing a detailed planning application for the next phase of development at Lower Falinge. This will include information on how the area would be designed, green and open spaces, the layout and number of new homes as well as the materials used to build them.
- Progressing our plans to create a Residents’ Deal, including asking local residents for their views on what they would like this to include and how they would like to be involved. Click here to find out more about how to get involved in our Residents’ Deal.
- Developing our proposals for College Bank and Lower Falinge further, including submitting an outline planning application later this year
- Working closely with Rochdale Council to include the Masterplan work in their planning documents which should be completed by Summer 2018.
- Actively seeking funding to support the Masterplan work, which could be from the Government, the private sector and from RBH’s own resources.
Have Your Say
Now find out how you can get in touch with us and have your say about the proposals.