Need help reading our website?
We have added the world-leading digital inclusion software, Browsealoud, to our College Bank and Lower Falinge website – making our content more accessible with reading and translation support.
Click on the Browsealoud launchpad that appears on your screen (it’s an orange button!) to launch the support toolbar. Then simply click on any text to hear it read out loud!
How does Browsealoud help?
Browsealoud offers a host of reading and translation support – helping you to access and understand our website better.
- text-to-speech: click on or select any text to hear it read aloud
- translation: written and spoken translations in multiple languages
- text magnification: enlarges text and reads it out loud
- mp3 generation: converts selected text into an MP3 audio file
- screen mask: blocks distractions on screen with a tinted mask
- web page simplifer: removes clutter from the screen, displaying only the main text
- settings: customise options to suit individual needs or preferences
All the features are accessed from an easy-to-use, floating toolbar – allowing you to drag and drop it anywhere on screen.